miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012

James Wappel Miniature Painting: Traditional Eversor Assassin

James Wappel Miniature Painting: Traditional Eversor Assassin: My favorite of the Imperial assassins was by far the Eversor assassin. Some of you may recall the converted version I made for my own Grey Knight army for Adepticon. This figure is one I painted years ago that gave me some ideas for my own.

Photobucket



Photobucket

In this year's army, I tried to team mine along with one of my super fighty Inquisitor retinues, packed with Death Cult Assassins, Arco Flagellants, and crusaders. On the charge, that unit dealt out several dozen high initiative, high weapon skill attacks that could wipe out terminator units.

Photobucket

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs