lunes, 21 de enero de 2013

James Wappel Miniature Painting: Feeling blue?


James Wappel Miniature Painting: Feeling blue?: Today was a pretty grey day, so it's time for some Grey Knights.

This style of Forgeworld dreadnought will probably always be my favorite.  It is always fun to paint.  The other style is not bad, I just like the one with a Grey Knight head better. :-)  This was probably the first set of dreadnoughts where I magnetized the weapon arms.


Speaking of magnets, I just got some magnetic primer today for my army boards.  It would have made my Grey Knights army board a snap to carry around!  My hope is that I can leave my miniatures on the army board without having to "cut into" the board itself to keep them in place, or carry them in a different box, etc.











Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs