viernes, 18 de enero de 2013

James Wappel Miniature Painting: The first images of a finished Angron...

James Wappel Miniature Painting: The first images of a finished Angron...: All right, some pictures at last of the finisehd Angron!  This post will focus on the individual parts. Let's begin with Angron himself...

While I appreciate that he is removeable from the larger base, it is very difficult. It could have been planned out better if that was the goal.

At any rate, here are some more pictures of Angron:

I like the way all the different elements turned out.

The view from above...

This was the part that drove me nuts. The figure on the left had to be left on a pin, since there is no way to get the Angron figure out of the main base if that is glued. I was not a happy camper, as I learned this as the glue and green stuff were setting up! Definitely some unhappy sounds from me.

This morning, I decided to magnetize the marine on the right, since he kept spinning around on his pin. AFter 2 hours of drilling, glueing, green stuff and paint, the magnet somehow ended up at the wrong angle!!

So, I had to rip all that apart and do it again. More unhappy sounds from me. I changed that, and let it set up for a while. That is why I had to work on the Tomb King, to forget about all the insanity.

I will post the completed images of the whole piece tomorrow morning, I think...

Lots of boxes showed up today. One had some vital supplies from FRP Games. I highly recoomend them. Great prices, great service, great products. I think there are 2-3 bits in here that were on clearance.

Time to get back to painting!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs