sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

James Wappel Miniature Painting: Images of my old Demonhunters Army: Gallery #1

James Wappel Miniature Painting: Images of my old Demonhunters Army: Gallery #1: My very first army back in the day was Demonhunters.  I started out with them in the fall of 2007, during 4th edition.  I am digging up the old photos of them, since I am creating a new version for the Friday 40k tournament at Adepticon this year.


I will have plenty of wip photos of the new stuff I am making for that army, so don't worry!

This was my Grand Master, possibly my favroite mini I ever did for the army.
Grand Master

The army was mostly about Inquisitors and Stormtroopers, so here is the Primary Inquisitor, Sebatian Toh (I have a short story with him that I will post later!).  The base was a Rackham mini, with all sorts of GW bits and such...

Inquisitor Lord

Some stormtroopers (lots more images coming of these):
stormtroopers

I also made a ton of servitors, many of them from old plastic Blood Bowl minis:
Plasma servitor

This was the first of several Marneus Calgar conversions which I did.  All of them were pre Finecast, so lots of hacking away at solid metal!
First Marneus conversion 1

First Marneus conversion 2

And some Death Cult Assassins made from Privateer Press Warmachine minis;
Death Cult Assassin Three

Death Cult Assassin One

I filled out a lot of the units with Acolytes, Mystics and so on;
Acolyte

Mystic / Inquisitor

Priest
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs