lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

James Wappel Miniature Painting: Inquisitors and assassins for my Demonhunters army...

James Wappel Miniature Painting: Inquisitors and assassins for my Demonhunters army...: Here is a quick review of some inquisitors, such as Hector Rex (he won a silver Crystal Brush I believe, in 2011)...




Photobucket

Photobucket

A radical Inquisitor converted from the special edition chaos mini:
Photobucket

Photobucket

This guy was converted from an old miniature company that I can't even recall anymore.  The psycannon was made out of sculpey.
Photobucket

Now some assassins, such as a Vindicare made from an Empire mini:
Photobucket

My favorite, my Eversor assassin, made from an old howling banshee:
Photobucket

The work in progress:
Photobucket

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs