jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

James Wappel Miniature Painting: Scratch sculpted Grey Knight Dreadnought

James Wappel Miniature Painting: Scratch sculpted Grey Knight Dreadnought: This was the very first dreadnought I ever painted, which is a bit ironic.  I think I painted 2-3 more scratch built dreadnoughts before I ever painted a 'regular' plastic or resin dreadnought.


This was built primarily from sculpey, but there was some brass rod as well.  The subsequent scratch builds were done a bit differently, where the parts were sculpted separately, and then assembled after baking.  On the other hand, this particular dreadnought was built from the 'ground up'.

Some images:
top view of painted dreadnought

dreadnaought

This shows what it looked like prior to painting:
WIP dreadnought

This drawing is something I am working on for the future...
New Freadnought sketch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs