lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

Reaper and Warmachine Inquisitor converts

Reaper and Warmachine Inquisitor converts:Following the previous Demonhunter conversion post, we have some more minis that I substituted for Inquisitorial henchmen.  I wish I still had these ladies, which I used as Death Cult Assassins, now that you can have huge bunches of them!  I believe these Warmachine figures are from the Witch Coven of Gharlast.





This was a sage that came from the old Void game, which is probably available through Brigade models now?


Then we have a few Reaper figures that I changed a bit to work as mystics.  This one was a particular favorite of mine!



I am not sure what this guy is.  He may have been a Mordheim or Necromunda figure...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs