lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

The Grand Old Flag

The Grand Old Flag: When I ran across the images of my converted Justicar figure the other day, if got me thinking about this piece, which was created not long afterward.  I liked that banner idea so much, I just had to work that in with this figure.



I had an old edition Nemesis Force Weapon, which made a nice addition to this Grand Master.  As usual, the base was very fun to paint!


Now that you saw all of those slate Grey Knights, I thought it would be an interesting prospect to have them side by side... or at least on on top of the other. :-)


It will always amaze me how you can take the exact same figure and give it such a different context just by changing one or two colors!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi lista de blogs